Respect for your privacy is coded into our Mobile Application and website. we've built our Services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind. In common with other Mobile & websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the 'Services') and through other interactions and communications you have with us. If you reside in the United States, the Services are provided by Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] USA, LLC and its U.S. affiliates (collectively 'Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] U.S.'), and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] U.S. If you reside outside of the United States, the Services are provided by Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] B.V., and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] B.V. (Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] U.S. and Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] B.V. are referred to herein collectively as 'Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website]' or 'we').
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested and other information you choose to provide.How the Information is used
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the Mobile and website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- You provide your mobile phone number, email to create a Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] account. You provide us the phone numbers and email on a regular basis, including those of both the users of our Services and your other contacts. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers. You may also add other information to your account, such as a profile name, profile picture, and status message.
- We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. Once your messages (including your chats, photos and share location information) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. If a message cannot be delivered immediately (for example, if you are offline), we may keep it on our servers for up to 50 days as we try to deliver it. If a message is still undelivered after 50 days, we delete it. To improve performance and deliver media messages more efficiently, such as when many people are sharing a popular photos, we may retain that content on our servers for a longer period of time.
- To help you organize how you communicate with others, we may create a favorites list of your contacts for you, and you can create, join, or get added to groups and broadcast lists, and such groups and lists get associated with your account information.
- You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
- If you permit the Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Your phone number, profile name and photo, online status and status message, last seen status, and receipts may be available to anyone who uses our Services, although you can configure your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users.
- Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your phone number, email, name or messages) with others on and off our Services. You can use your Services settings and the block feature in our Services to manage the users of our Services with whom you communicate and certain information you share.
- We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them, If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
- You must register for our Services using accurate data, provide your current mobile phone number, email, and, if you want to login using facebook or google we provide.
- You provide us the phone numbers of Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] users and your other contacts in your mobile phone address book. You confirm you are authorized to provide us such numbers to allow us to provide our Services.
- You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, which we otherwise do not supply. For as long as you use our Services, you consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including automatically.
- When you use the Services for transportation or delivery, we collect precise location data about the trip from the Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] app used by the current location. If you permit the Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system ('platform'), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Information You And We Share
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Updates To Our Policy
- You must use our Services according to our Terms and posted policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
- You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that: (a) violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website], our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights; (b) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes; (c) involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements; (d) impersonate someone; (e) involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like; or (f) involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
- You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means: (a) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services; (b) send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services; (c) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (d) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services; (e) create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means; (f) collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner; (g) sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services; or (h) distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
- You are responsible for keeping your device and your Workonomics[Workonomics Inc, Workonomics Mobile Application, website] account safe and secure, and you must notify us promptly of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
2167, El Capitan Ave,
Santa Clara, CA. 95050
United States of America